counselor (plural: counselors) (US)
- A professional who counsels people, especially on personal problems.
- In the field of Counseling, a licensed and professionally trained counselor who provides counseling in many forms, including Community Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling, Marriage and Family Counseling, School Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, and College Counseling.
- In the field of education, a School Counselor on a special subject such as careers, education, or health
- In the field of law, a counselor, counsellor, counselor-at-law or counsellor-at-law is an attorney
- In the field of politics, a high ranking diplomat, usually just below an ambassador or minister
- In the field of leisure, a children"s supervisor, usually at camp
9 letters in word "counselor": C E L N O O R S U.
No anagrams for counselor found in this word list.